1. 20-20-20 rule: every 20 minutes of staring at the computer screen, look at something 20 feet away for 20 seconds to avoid eye strain
2. Watching the news too much has been proven to depress you and give you an unrealistic view of the world
3. If you ever get a new puppy, put tin foil on furniture you don’t want them to chew. They won’t ever hop up on tin foil
4. An easier way to avoid over thinking is to NEVER dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next.
5. If you tend to wake up early after drinking, it might be because your blood sugar is low. A slice of bread or peanut butter can solve this